Friday, June 26, 2015

nbbx ride june 28


I'm leading a ride for the New Brunswick Bike Exchange on Sunday. We'll be starting at the Blackwells Mills/Six Mile run lot; this link shows a map (the lot is the loop to the right of Canal Road, just below where Blackwells Mills crosses).

Weather is dodgy as I write this. I'll update this post with info about whether the ride is actually going to go by early Sunday morning. Check here for more info.

Edit middle-of-the-night-Saturday-am: At this point, rain is due to end early morning Sunday; if that happens (if it's not raining 30 minutes before start time, and no more rain is expected), I'm going. Keep an eye here.

Edit 6:12 Sunday AM: We had a blackout in the middle of the night, and we're still recovering. Here's the deal: if the weather looks OK at about 8:30-9:00 (when I have to leave to go to the start point; I'll ride the bike there), I'll do the ride; if not, I won't. Check your weather and this blog.

Edit 7:56 Sunday AM: Forget it. I'm cancelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment