Wednesday, November 19, 2014

nbbx ride 11/23

I've planned another ride from the New Brunswick Bike Exchange for this Sunday, starting at 10. Easy ride; we'll go at your pace... although there will be a couple of places where you can sprint if you'd like; I'll let you know when we get there. We'll all collect at turns and intersections.

Wear helmets!

We'll go about 17 miles. At about mile 10, we'll stop at Better World Market for coffee, junk food, and plumbing.

The usual: no attitudes, lots of stops, nobody dropped. I promise not to lecture you on technique... although if you get me talking about bikes, your ear might fall off.

Keep a weather eye out: temps below 32F at start time, or rain/snow, will cancel the ride. If there's a question about the weather, I'll update this post about go/no go on Sunday morning.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment